Help improve gas mileage with routine maintenance on your vehicle.
When you bring your vehicle in to Courtesy Chevrolet, you can be certain your Chevrolet is in good hands. With expertly trained technicians, no one knows your Chevrolet better than we do. We also offer genuine Chevrolet parts. These are the only parts specifically designed to optimize the performance of your vehicle. From routine maintenance to repair, we are here to care for your Chevrolet throughout your ownership experience.
Get better gas mileage with regular maintenance:
Click here to view our service offers.
Hearing brake noise? Visit Courtesy Chevrolet where our Certified Service experts understand your Chevy.
Stopping power is crucial to a safe and successful driving experience. When you need brake service, visit Courtesy Chevrolet and the GM Certified Service experts can recommend quality new brakes.
The major components of a braking system, like pads, rotors and caliper, may need to be repaired or replaced as part of regular brake service and maintenance during the lifespan of a vehicle. You might wonder, how much does it cost to replace brake pads and rotors? The Chevrolet Certified Service experts at Courtesy Chevrolet can recommend quality brakes, like components from ACDelco1. Whether you need brake service or replacement, our Certified Service technicians can help you get safely and confidently back on the road. Click here to Brake specials.
Learn about Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning in your Chevrolet vehicle, and how it can help you while driving.
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
We are so lucky to have you all as customers. Wishing you the luck of the Irish this St. Patty's Day and all the year through! Thank you for your continued patronage.
Chevrolet provided a glimpse of the all-electric Chevrolet Blazer SS, which will be the first Chevy EV to feature a performance SS model. The all-electric Blazer SS will make its debut later this year and will be available in spring 2023.
Miles and miles you can count on.
With engines equipped with fuel-saving enhancements like available stop/start technology — as well as efficient all-electric and diesel options — Chevrolet offers a wide array of vehicles including many with EPA-estimated 28 MPG highway† or better to take you far down whatever road you happen to be on.
The all-electric Bolt EV offers an EPA-estimated range of 259 miles on a full charge.† And with over 40,000 compatible charging stations to choose from, it’s easy to decide is where you’re going next.
Want to get the most out of every gallon? The 2021 Malibu offers an EPA-estimated 36 MPG highway,† thanks to a turbocharged 1.5L engine with fuel-saving† features like Variable Valve Timing, Direct Injection and stop/start technology.
Chevrolet SUVs offer capability and comfort with efficiency to match, like the nimble Trax, offering up to 31 MPG highway.† And when equipped with an available first-in-class Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I-6 engine, the All-New 2021 Tahoe is the most fuel-efficient full-size SUV in its class,† offering up to 28 MPG highway.†
When paired with the available Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine, the strongest, most advanced Silverado ever offers power and capability along with a best-in-class 33 MPG highway.† And with best-in-class towing and a class-leading 30 MPG highway,† Colorado offers power and efficiency along with midsize versatility.
Click here to view inventory.
Make it your own.
For very well-qualified buyers
$1,000 Accessory Allowance
when you purchase with eligible accessories
1. Must take new retail delivery of a 2021 Silverado 1500, 2022 Silverado 1500 LTD, or 2021/2022 Silverado HD or Colorado with eligible GM or Associated Accessories by 4/4/22. Accessory purchase must be equal to or more than $1,000 MSRP. Excludes tax and installation. Not available with some other offers.
2. Length of contract limited. Must finance with GM Financial. Some customers may not qualify. Not available with lease and some other offers. Take new retail delivery by 4/4/22.
3. Must take new retail delivery of a 2022 Silverado 1500 LTD with eligible GM or Associated Accessories by 4/4/22. Accessory purchase must be equal to or more than $1,000 MSRP. Excludes tax and installation. Not available with some other offers.
4. Must take new retail delivery of a 2022 Silverado HD with eligible GM or Associated Accessories by 4/4/22. Accessory purchase must be equal to or more than $1,000 MSRP. Excludes tax and installation. Not available with some other offers.
5. Must take new retail delivery of a 2022 Colorado with eligible GM or Associated Accessories by 4/4/22. Accessory purchase must be equal to or more than $1,000 MSRP. Excludes tax and installation. Not available with some other offers.
The First-Ever All-Electric Silverado
The only EV truck that combines 4-Wheel Steer, a Multi-Flex Midgate, and up to a GM-estimated 400-mile range on a full charge.* And the only way to reserve it is at Chevy.com.
*First edition RST GM-estimated range on a full charge based on current capability of analytical projection consistent with SAE J1634 revision 2017 – MCT. Actual range may vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, and how you use and maintain your vehicle. EPA estimates not yet available.
Click here to learn more about the First-Ever All-Electric Silverado EV
MOST ACDELCO GOLD (ACDELCO PROFESSIONAL) FRONT BRAKE PADS INSTALLED
24 Months/Unlimited Mile Warranty**
Coupon Code: 203
Price is front or rear brake pad and rotor.
Why is it important?
Need new brake pads?
Click here to schedule your appointment with our Service Center today!
Welcome to the Courtesy Chevrolet blog – your place for Chevrolet news and reviews. Brought to you by Courtesy Chevrolet.
Click here to take a virtual walk-through of Courtesy Chevrolet.
Click map to enlarge
Centrally located 1233 E. Camelback Road in Phoenix, Arizona, 85014
Click here for our hours
Produced by 72 Advertising