If there is no excess mileage or wear and tear Courtesy Chevrolet will pay the $250 to the ALLY lease returnee.*
Steps you should take when returning your leased vehicle:
- Inspect the vehicle yourself for excess wear before you return it. (Use our Wear Square to help determine extent of damage). If it shows excess wear, you can:
- Arrange to have it repaired.
- Turn it in as-is and have Ally bill you for any excess wear.
- Compare your current mileage against what's allowed on your contract. if your current mileage is greater, you'll have to pay for the excess.
- Call Courtesy Chevrolet at 602-279-3232 to arrange to turn in your vehicle.
When you return your vehicle, please bring the following:
- A copy of your lease agreement.
- All original equipment, including keys, keyless entry remotes, DVD player, headphones, DVD remote, etc.
- All documents you received at the beginning of your contract, including the owner's manual and maintenance guide.
While at Courtesy Chevrolet, be sure to complete an odometer statement to document current mileage.
Contact ALLY at 1-888-925-ALLY (2559) to tell them when you returned your vehicle.
Visit ALLY FAQ’s for more information.