The LEGO Silverado continues the partnership between Chevy and Warner Bros. Pictures that began in 2017 with “The LEGO Batman Movie” and the LEGO Batmobile from Chevy. This partnership builds on the Silverado marketing efforts that launched earlier this month.
A custom mini-build of the Silverado High Country will make an appearance in the new big-screen animated adventure “The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part” when it debuts in theaters on Feb. 8. In this fun and action-packed sequel, the heroes of “The LEGO Movie” reunite to save their beloved city from a new threat: LEGO DUPLO® invaders from space.
Eighteen specially trained LEGO Master Builders spent more than 2,000 hours hand-selecting and placing each of the 334,544 pieces on the red LEGO® Silverado, which has unique working lights and graphic details.
To learn more about the LEGO® Silverado, please visit Chevrolet.com.
LEGO® Silverado Fast Facts:
- The LEGO® Silverado model is 72 inches (6 feet) high, 240 inches (20 feet) long and 96 inches (8 feet) wide.
- Total weight: 3,307 pounds.
- Total number of LEGO bricks used to build the LEGO® Silverado: 334,544. Each piece was hand-selected and placed by a specially trained builder.
- Most common LEGO brick used: red 2x8 stud brick.
- The LEGO® Silverado took 18 builders more than 2,000 hours to assemble.
- The LEGO® Silverado was designed and assembled by LEGO Master Builders in the LEGO Group’s Model Shop in Enfield, Connecticut.