A Company Focused on Mobility
Having the ability to enter and exit a mobility vehicle quickly and smoothly is one of your top priorities. So we made it one of our top priorities when developing the MV-1. It was engineered for you using the principles of Universal Design, which allows for ease of accessibility regardless of your mobility situation or any disability you may have. With a deployable ramp capable of holding up to 1,200 lbs., a low step-in floor and extremely spacious entryway and interior, the MV-1 provides you with accessibility that is unmatched by any other wheelchair accessible van.
- The integrated deployable ramp has a shallow ramp angle, an anti-slip surface, and is stored under the floor of the
- vehicle so you don't lose any interior space.
- The optional power ramp deploys at different aspect ratios to address various vehicle entry and exit scenarios.
- 36" by 56" doorway featuring low step-in that allows easy entry for all passengers.
- Best-in-class interior room, seating up to 6 comfortably.
- Passengers in wheelchairs or scooters can easily enter and turn effortlessly, so they can sit next to the driver.
- Commercial driver’s seat for maximum operator comfort.
April of 2012, Courtesy was awarded the only MV-1 franchise in Arizona. Courtesy is proud to sell
this versatile, unique and thoughtful vehicle that was built from the ground up specifically for the
members of the disability community and those who help service them.
Vehicle Production Group's company mission is simple. Help those with mobility issues find mobility
solutions by developing vehicles that allow them to travel with comfort and dignity. The MV-1 was
designed for just such a purpose. Headquartered in South Florida, The Vehicle Production Group LLC (VPG) is proud to produce this versatile, unique and thoughtful vehicle that was built from the ground up specifically for the members of the disability community and those who help service them.
Assembled by AM General LLC at their facility in Mishawaka, Indiana. The MV-1 meets the "Buy
America Act" requirements for domestic content required for funding by the Federal Transit
Administration. The MV-1 is a unique mobility solution for the 21st Century and will be built right
here in the USA.
- Call: 1-888-267-5511
- Click: www.CourtesyChev.com
- Visit: 1233 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85014