1. When cleaning glass, dry it in two different directions. This way you will know whether the streak is on the inside or the outside.
2. Include the top edges when washing windows.
3. Use the right soap, Dishwashing liquid is a go to choice for some but it shouldn't be. Dishwashing detergent is too harsh for auto detailing.
4. Use a microfiber mitt vs. a sponge
5. Start cleaning at the top, work your way down to the carpet when detailing your vehicle.
6. Use a good vinyl cleaner and microfiber cloth on dashboard and door panels
7. Use a cotton swab on A/C vents
8. Start cleaning at the top, work your way down to the carpet when detailing your vehicle.
9. Brush and Vacuum your carpet
10. Don't forget to deodorize with an air fresher, spray 12 inches away from headliner, carpeting, seats and dashboard.