OnStar MyLink offers an amazing level of control and connection to vehicles. After downloading and registering the app, owners with an eligible vehicle can use their compatible smart phone to access real-time data from their vehicle and perform specific commands, like unlocking their doors, remotely.
Unparalleled control to:
- Lock/unlock doors from any distance
- Start vehicles remotely
- Activate Horn & Lights to help locate vehicle
- Contact an OnStar Advisor, Roadside Assistance or Courtesy Chevrolet
- View real-time fuel information, including fuel range, gallons of gas remaining and lifetime MPG
- Check remaining oil life
- View current tire pressure
- readings & recommendations
- Access account information
OnStar MyLink Activation
All communication between the app and vehicles is powered by OnStar's advanced connected technology. For that reason, owners must have an active OnStar account as well as a valid OnStar website Username and Password to use the app. Please note: If you have an existing OnStar Username and Password, owners will still need to visit their Account Settings page to activate the app's Remote Commands and to verify that the correct email address is listed on the account profile.
OnStar MyLink Compatible Devices and App Download:
- iPhone and iPod Touch devices, visit the AppStore and search for 'OnStar MyLink'
- Android mobile device with WVGA or HVGA resolution running Android OS 2.1 or later visit the Android Market using your mobile device and search for 'OnStar MyLink'
OnStar MyLink brings unmatched vehicle connectivity into the palm of vehicle owners' hands and is another great feature which demonstrates GM's commitment to lead in advanced technology while creating the world's best vehicles!
- Call: 602-798-2940
- Click: www.CourtesyChev.com
- Visit: 1233 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85014