Here's a few features of the Silverados:
- The Silverado HD has the highest payload - 7,374 pounds - and the highest conventional trailering rating - 19,600 pounds.
- Silverado heavy duty will come a standard 360-horsepower 6-liter Vortec gas V-8. A version is available that uses either gasoline or natural gas.
- Most, though will have the 397-hp, 6.6-liter, Duramax turbodiesel with 765 pound-feet of torque, paired with an Allison 1000 six-speed automatic transmission.
- Call: 1-888-267-5511
- Click: www.CourtesyChev.com
- Visit: 1233 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85014