“Adding a third shift is a response to customer demand for heavy-duty pickups, which most people use to tow, haul and plow,” said Mark Reuss, president of GM North America, and customers can do plenty of each with GM’s HD trucks.
- A new 6.6-liter Duramax turbo diesel, delivering a robust 397 hp and 765 lb.-ft. of torque
- Towing capability of 21,700 lbs.
- Payload capability of 6,635 lbs.
- The segment’s best conventional trailer tow rating—17,000 lbs.
- Fifth-wheel trailer rating of 21,700 lbs.
- Confidence/control features like trailer sway control, integrated trailer brake control, hill start assist, automatic grade braking and intelligent brake assist
- A new exhaust brake system that reduces brake-pad wear
- Bold, aggressive exterior designs
- Available GM technologies like WiFi, USB and Bluetooth connectivity, XM Satellite Radio, OnStar and navigation
“I’m very proud of the Flint Assembly team and what we have accomplished in the past year to launch the light- and heavy-duty pickups,” added Flint Assembly Plant Manager Amy Farmer. “The support of the UAW, its members and leaders was instrumental in making the heavy-duty truck the critical favorite when compared to trucks offered by our competitors.”
- Call: 1-888-267-5511
- Click: www.CourtesyChev.com
- Visit: 1233 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85014