- Did you know: Rotating your tires every 7,500 miles extends the life of your tire up to 15%
- Did you know: Changing your oil every 3,750 is the most critical maintenance that could be performed on your vehicle.
- Did you know: Now that is is allergy season it is important to change your cabin filters.
- Did you know: If you do not securely tighten the gas cam air can get into your tank and cause your “check engine” light to appear.
- Did you know: You should have your brakes checked at every service interval, unfortunately if you hear your breaks you have already done further damage.
Schedule a Service Appointment Today.
Why Choose Us:
The staff at Courtesy Chevrolet believes that making sure your vehicle is being maintained correctly is essential to maximizing your vehicle's performance. We have a fully experienced servicing staff that takes pride in their expertise in maintaining Chevrolet vehicles. Our Chevrolet car repair center does all types of servicing from oil changes, state inspections, alignments and all other major repairs. We will make sure you're satisfied with all servicing.
Located at 1233 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, Arizona, Courtesy Chevrolet is your convenient service and repair shop that is proudly serving the Glendale, Scottsdale and Tempe areas. Want to schedule an appointment with us at Courtesy Chevrolet servicing center? Then feel free to fill out our service form or give us a call at 602-714-2261.
- Call: 1-888-267-5511
- Click: www.CourtesyChev.com
- Visit: 1233 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85014