New functionality and technology features found on both vehicles for 2015 include:
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats that enhance cargo convenience – including an available power-folding feature
- Approximately two inches greater legroom for second-row passengers, along with easier entry/exit
- Available eight-inch color touch screen radio with next-generation MyLink connectivity
- Up to six USB ports and six power outlets – including a 110-volt three-prong outlet – to support electronic devices of all kinds (up to 12 charging locations)
- Available rear-seat entertainment system with dual screens (Suburban only) and Blu-ray DVD player
- Conversation mirror in the overhead console that provides a panoramic view of the rear seats
- Keyless entry and push-button start.
The driving experience of the new SUVs is further enhanced with:
- A stronger frame and a wider rear track that contributes to a more planted stance
- LTZ models include third-generation magnetic ride control, a real-time damping system that delivers more precise body motion control by “reading” the road every millisecond and changing damping in just five milliseconds.
- Eighteen-inch standard wheels that are a half-inch wider, reducing tire flex for improved cornering performance. Twenty- and 22-inch wheels are available.
- New, electric variable-assist power steering system enhances fuel economy and tailors steering assist to vehicle speed.
- New four-wheel-disc brake system with Duralife™ brake rotors that offer up to double the service life, along with brake pedal revisions that improve pedal feel for stronger-feeling, more-confident braking performance.
- Call: 1-888-267-5511
- Click: www.CourtesyChev.com
- Visit: 1233 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85014